ARE YOU AN AWEMAZING ARIZONA HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT?
The Vitalant Scholarship Program is designed to encourage and reward high school blood drive committee members for their efforts in stimulating interest and awareness about the blood supply at their school and in the community. Scholarship dollars will be paid to the school of the recipient’s choice, an accredited post-secondary educational program during the following academic year.
Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2023
Scholarship Award Amount: 2022-23 to be announced
Scholarships Awarded Per Academic Year: 2022-23 to be announced
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must:
- Maintain a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA
- Be a student in good standing at an Arizona high school and on target to graduate in May 2023
- Serve in a leadership role on their school’s blood drive committee and host a minimum of two blood drives during the 2022-23 academic year
How To Apply:
- Complete the online Spirit of Giving Scholarship Application form below (basic information,
- Upload a copy of your high school transcripts OR mail them to the address below
All transcripts must be received by the deadline
(via upload or U.S. mail).
Spirit of Giving Scholarship
6220 E. Oak St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
ATTN: Sue Thew
The recipient of this award will be notified by telephone on or around June 1, 2023.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT INCOMPLETE, LATE, HAND-DELIVERED OR FAXED APPLICATIONS.
Notes about the online application:
- You’ll be prompted to upload your transcript as part of the application form. If you plan to mail it, please use the address listed above. If you have any trouble uploading, you can email it directly to vitalantAZ@vitalant.org with the subject line "Transcript"
- Response to essay questions may be no longer than 100 words. It may be a good idea to type your answers in a word processor and copy and paste them into the application form.
- Contact vitalantAZ@vitalant.org for questions.